Sunday, 4 July 2010

Summer101: windsurfing

The trouble for PT is that I give with one hand and take with the other. For example, the painting of him learning his use his new windsurf I made for him, suddenly had to disappear from our walls and be 'loaned' to The Ritz-Carlton gallery. Above is "Windsurfing - try, try, try again".

I did however promise to create him a better, more PT-like version as an apology, which is his for keeps. For now. Image below is "Perseverance", can you spot the difference?


  1. how fantastic are these pictures my clever girl xxxx

  2. I'm pleased to say that both of these paintings have happy homes, the original with a wonderful local artist who I did an 'art swap' with, and of course PT's resides happily in his office, reminding him to get outside into the sea.