Sunday 4 July 2010

Summer101: windsurfing

The trouble for PT is that I give with one hand and take with the other. For example, the painting of him learning his use his new windsurf I made for him, suddenly had to disappear from our walls and be 'loaned' to The Ritz-Carlton gallery. Above is "Windsurfing - try, try, try again".

I did however promise to create him a better, more PT-like version as an apology, which is his for keeps. For now. Image below is "Perseverance", can you spot the difference?

2 comments:

  1. how fantastic are these pictures my clever girl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pleased to say that both of these paintings have happy homes, the original with a wonderful local artist who I did an 'art swap' with, and of course PT's resides happily in his office, reminding him to get outside into the sea.

    ReplyDelete