Friday 23 July 2010

Summer101: second Bowerbird sale

Great news! Yesterday I sold my second painting to a lovely family who I'd hoped would buy it after they showed interest earlier in the week. The son and father of the family tried paddleboarding for the first time while staying at the Ritz-Carlton this week and wanted a memento of their holiday!



I was happy to oblige with this sale, and love that I could share the story behind the painting with them. It really is an honour meeting the people who will own your work, you get a glimpse into their lives and why they want your artwork in it - which so rarely happens in galleries.

2 comments:

  1. how proud are we-how clever are you-what a wonderful feeling that your painting is being loved by other people.xx mamma

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! that is so great!!! love ittttt

    ReplyDelete