Friday 19 March 2010

Cressi fins to the rescue

Last week I was heartbroken to discover that one of my fins had broken, a clean crack across my left fin, rendered it completely useless. I felt like Nemo, with his lucky-fin! What was most upsetting is that my fins and snorkel mask were a leaving present from Digit and I had no receipt.

Long story short, I emailed a wonderful man named Rob at Cressi-sub who assured me that this had happened before with their fins and that I could simply exchange them for a new pair from one of their suppliers on the island!

This was quite a leap of faith, I had received them in another country, had no proof of purchase and yet Cressi have such belief in their product that I was able to exchange them, despite the crack issue falling outside of the warranty cover.

The only downside is that Diver's World (thank you to your diligent staff) were unable to provide identical yellow fins, so I opted for the girly pink instead. Which is no drama. Right, I'm off to test these bad boys.

For all future guests at chez PT & MCB, we recommend grabbing a pair of these before you fly out, you won't regret it. We'll show you the reefs on our doorstep and the beautiful sea-life.

My sincere thanks to Rob for his superb customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment